- This event has passed.
2019 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar
May 21, 2019 - May 22, 2019
On May 21-22, Milk Specialties Global will attend the 2019 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar in Itasca, IL. The seminar is the industry’s only product development event dedicated to providing practical, “how-to” formulation advice on a wide variety of proteins to R&D/food scientists developing foods, beverages and nutritional supplements.
The seminar is packed with two days of insightful, educational and technical knowledge:
Day 1 | Pre-Conference Program: Business Strategies. This session focuses on the fundamental factors impacting the global protein ingredient market. The information is crucial for anyone guiding their protein ingredient business or for those where the protein ingredient marketplace has significant impact on their business. Examples of trend and data information to be covered include current and future protein global supply, demand and pricing; competitive industries; consumer and manufacturer trends; and game-changing factors such as emerging technologies.
• Gain a better understanding of marketplace dynamics driving protein costs, sources, supply, demand, sustainability and the global consumer.
• Gain insightful information to navigate through a tumultuous business environment.
• Benefit from personal networking with industry peers and expert presenters.
Day 2 | Technology Program: Formulating with Proteins. This program will focus on providing R&D and application food scientists with practical, non-commercial advice on how to work with protein ingredients in a range of foods, beverages and nutritional products. Solutions will be suggested for protein formulation and labeling challenges and sensory (texture & taste) issues.
• Obtain practical information on protein functionality when formulating a variety of applications.
• Leverage emerging protein nutritional information and allergen considerations for the development of protein-enhanced nutritional products.
• Benefit from personal networking with industry peers, expert presenters and knowledgeable vendors.
May 21-22, 2019,
Itasca, IL USA